Bonner Classical Academy is eager to find support staff who are passionate about advancing the mission of the school through their professional expertise. The Administrative Assistant will assist the Head of School and support the daily operations of the school.
A strong candidate will:
- Be a professing Christian in accordance with the BCA Statement of Faith and exemplify a Christian worldview in personal life. Regular involvement in a church community is expected.
- Be skilled with word processors, spreadsheets, slideshows; competent to use other digital tools for clerical and administrative work.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with children and adults.
- Possess good organizational skills. Maintain records efficiently and accurately.
- Possess excellent time management skills, showing initiative and ownership of tasks.
- Be able to lift and carry materials weighing 20-30 pounds and/or carry materials up/down stairs.
- Present a clear background check.
- Developing and implementing organizational protocols for daily school operations.
- Performing a wide variety of clerical and administrative support duties.
- Assisting the Head of School with scheduling and event planning.
- Proofreading and assisting with official school communications.
- Maintaining supplies for school facility and monitoring for safety hazards when present.
- Bookkeeping and maintaining records of critical school functions.
- Serving as point of contact for vendors (curriculum, events, facility supplies, etc.).
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Assisting other personnel as may be required; performing other school-related duties as assigned.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Head of School.